Thursday, January 1, 2009
The Big 2-5
Today is my twenty-fifth birthday, so I have a few thoughts to share. First of all, I would like to inform Rob that even though I am 25 and not married, I have not yet been kicked out of the family! Mom and Dad and Mike and Annette were all very good to me and I'm pretty sure that Dad will even be sad to see me go tomorrow (it appears that I contribute a lot of energy and laughter and noise to the practically retired household!)! I suspect, however, that the only reason he is letting me return to Utah is because if I stay in Kingston, there is no hope of escaping my already probable doom of becoming the cat lady in the family. In fact, a few day ago, he suggested that I come home in the summer and help him renovate the basement, but after having a YSA event at our house which turned out six girls and one 19 year old boy, he suggested that I not come home after all!! It turns out there aren't a lot of options in Kingston! Imagine that! However, with my track record, being in Salt Lake City isn't going to yield a significantly better harvest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SARAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! Don't start getting cats yet! You'll find Prince Charming one day! My best friend was 27 when she got married and she married the cutest French guy that I've ever seen!
Maybe Dave should head to Kingston! =D
Post a Comment