I came home this weekend with a HUGE stack of grading to do! I finally finished it and entered every last grade! Woo hoo!! I have a few things at school that I didn't bring home, but I can easily do it before school tomorrow!! What a beautiful relief!! I still don't know exactly what we'll be doing in class tomorrow, but if I spend a few minutes figuring that out, I'll be a free woman for the rest of the day!!! This may not seem like a big accomplishment, but when you have a constant nagging in the pit of your stomach about all the grading you should be doing and are behind in and that your students are going to ask you about in the morning because it wasn't entered, it becomes kind of a big deal!!
I have had such a good weekend! I haven't done a lot of exciting stuff, but everything was so good and productive. I obviously spent a lot of time grading, I did my laundry, I spent some time with some cousins (which was awesome and delicious, Rochelle!), I had some bonding time with my roommates and friends, I did my visiting teaching, got a lot of work done for my calling, went to the temple, cleaned my room, got my haircut (which needed to be done desparately), read about 50 emails that had piled up and got to sit around and read a good book! All around, it has been a very fulfilling weekend!
It's amazing how good it feels to clean up your life and do the things you've been planning on doing for a long time. It makes you feel like you can take over the world (or at least begin a series of events leading to its demise!!!)
2 comments:
Just stay away from the chair with the weak leg! ;)
Good on you, Sarah! Sounds like more than I do in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment