Just as my journal writing tends to be really good and consistent and thoughtfull right after I get a burst of momentum and it slowly calms down to a very quiet, perhaps absolutely silent lull, it turns out that this happens in my blogging as well. I started this blog and I wrote consistently and I put thought into it, now in the back of mind as something I really ought to do, but never seem to get around to doing. Is it because I just haven't had time? Probably not. I waste plenty of time on the internet as it is, but it always seems to be in less noble pursuits. With that sais, I guess I have some catching up to do.
I get to stay at the school where I have been teaching, which is exciting. For a while there, I was concerned that I might have to leave the school, so this is actually quite a relief. Unfortuneately, the one person in my department that I got along well with and agreed with on things is the one leaving. This means the dynamic will change quite a bit, but it should still be all right. I also get to teach honours biology next year, which I am soooo excited about! As all of my readers are aware, biology is my love, so it will be nice to teach about the excitement of evolution and genetics and cellular respiration in far more detail than my little seventh graders can handle! I can't wait!
My dating life has been quite the roller coaster lately, but the whole ordeal is all over and I can just move on to bigger and better things! For those of you that commented on my facebook status yesterday about being happy, it was entirely because I was finally feeling released and content with a messy and stressful situation! As much as I like dating, sometimes (or maybe some people) are more stressful than they're worth!!
I have also been enjoy spontatenous dance parties in my kitchen and living room lately. In fact, with some happy music playing, I'm trying very hard to refrain from getting up and doing an interpretive dance so I can actually finish this blog entry! You know that within minutes of publishing this post, I'll be dancing around my kitchen with my roommate!
Life is good! I'm so happy and content with where I'm at! The Lord certainly does love me and take care of me! In fact, sometimes, I can't believe how much he blesses me. In the last few weeks, I have stepped back a few times and realized all of the beautiful things he has done for me and how intimately he is involved in my life, even the small, seemingly insignificant things!
I feel that it is time to bid adieu! The weather outside and music are all too lovely to sit here any longer!
1 comment:
Hey Sarah
Since next year I will be in grade 7 please don't try test teaching on me!!!!!
ALyssa
Post a Comment