My patience is spent. It's hot. I'm tired. My students are more squirrelly than ever. My only hope: summer will be here in a week and a half. Oh, the glory of it all!!! Two months of adequate sleep. Reading. Hiking. Camping. Traveling. Sigh!! (by the way, I am fully aware that the punctuation in this blog entry is terrible, but don't worry that I've never graded a paper with punctuation like it! I have!).
Yesterday was a rough day. So rough, even, that I didn't even want to talk about it with anyone. I spent the afternoon with a teacher friend and the evening with or talking to good friends and I said not a peep. I might be because the most frustrating part was how I lost my cool! I hate it when I do that! One thing is for certain: teaching is stretching my patience more than anything I have ever experienced. Maybe this is why some believe middle school teachers should go straight to the Celestial Kingdom!!
I should get to work! Only 8 days of school left! I can do it!! I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment