Monday, April 20, 2009

Bloggy Mcbloggerson!

It turns out I haven't written on my blog in a little while and I thought I was about due for a brief update. I say brief because I am currently taking a quick, much needed break from grading which is most definitely due tomorrow when midterm grades are passed out!

I will in fact be staying at my school, which is a huge blessing. It was very surprised when I realized how sad I was at the prospect of potentially leaving my school. As it turns out, I kind of like it there and I'm happy I get to stay. Not only do I get to stay, but chances are pretty good that I'll get to teach honors biology, which is my love and passion!!

I am really learning to love teaching. Everyday, I discover more and more how much the Lord loves his children and I get to have an impact in their lives. I can only hope and pray that it's a good impact rather than the alternative!

The End, by me!!

1 comment:

The Doig family said...

Congratulations on keeping your job and more importantly on beginning to love your work. You're amazing!