Monday, February 23, 2009

Sick and TIred!!!

Noting the title of this post and recalling your previous experience reading my blog and hearing about the woes of my classroom and students, you may think that this is going to be another young teen venting session. When it occurred to you that perhaps there is more going on in my life than my students, you may have thought that I was going to complain about my ward or the work load of my calling, or my lack of social life in the big city. Maybe you thought that I was becoming weary of my friends, or roommates or family. If one of those items were what you were expecting, you're in for a surprise! The truth is that all of those areas of my life are at least fine. Many are outstanding. I have nothing to complain about!

In actuality, the title of this post refers simply to the fact that I think I'm getting sick and as such I'm really tired. I don't mean to complain; I only want to inform the concerned reader that this blog entry will be brief so I can go to bed and get some shut eye before facing another day of teaching and joy and joyness! I hope all of my readers have a fantastical day full of health and energy and hope and wonder (say hi to the leopleurodon for me on your way to Candy Mountain!!!)!

Cheers!!!

3 comments:

Blake said...

Get well soon! And maybe think about coughing on your more difficult students to get yourself a break for at least a few days! ;)

Preteness said...

You're brilliant!!!!!!

Kimberly Gochnour said...

hahaha!