Saturday, December 13, 2008

By special request!


Due to a special request, I decided that I needed to post this perfect, classic picture of Dad. It was taken at Versailles as I teased him about his super stylin' hat! Mom and Dad, I told you I would publish this to the world because it is just too good to hide from the masses. Oh, and don't be surprised if it shows up in the next issue of Bridges! Isn't this how you want your grandchildren to remember you?

PS I love you, Papito!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I think his hat is cool! I want one just like it! ;)

Blake said...

I think we all do! Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

The Doig family said...

What's so special about that picture? Doesn't dad always look like that? Did mom make that hat on the knifty knitters or was it one of the grandkids?

Rochelle said...

Now I'm officially a follower! I'll see you tomorrow!

Preteness said...

Yeah!! Rochelle, you're a follower on my blog!! Four followers, now that's some serious visibility!!

Rochelle said...

I even figured out how to put a picture on it! Aren't you proud of me?
Have a safe trip! Tell your family hello for me!
Merry Christmas!