Since I got such good, prompt feedback from all three of my loyal followers, it encouraged me to write again!! That is what we, teachers, like to call positive reinforcement! Reward good behavior and you won't have as much bad behaviour to punish! (I think I must be having an identity crisis because I just spelled a certain word both the Canadian and American way in a single sentence! Yikes!! I need to fight against Americanization and hold on to my roots!! Resistance is NOT futile!! I will NOT be assimilated!!) If what all of my education professors have taught me is correct, the more you respond to my blog, the more I will write! Keep it coming!!
In response to the Doigs' comment, life has been a bit of a roller coaster, but at the end of the day, it's not so bad! I have great roommates, great friends, a great family, and I'm going to Paris in two weeks! The few things I have to complain about are pretty meaningless, really! Besides, today we got to burn things in class and that is something that will always make me happy!!
8 comments:
Ah yes! The fire, the burning! Bwa ha ha ha! =) Now Sarah, what would happen if you wrote everything in Cunuckian on the board at school? There would be problems. BIG problems. ;)
Don't you worry, I do!!
Bwa ha ha!!!
Sarah, please don't assimilate! Come back to Canada, and to Zion at the same time (i.e. Southern Alberta). You could comment on our blog too--themagrathdoig.blogspot.com. The more you post, the more I'll write...or maybe that's why you don't post.
keep it coming. Love the comments from the Cannucks!
I have a blind date opportunity for you over the Christmas holidays in Utah...let me know if you are up for it.
I'd say, "What's wrong with America?" but considering what just happened with the elections, I'm thinking that Canada sounds pretty good!
By the way, you should come and see me sometime! Or I could meet you somewhere for lunch, eh? (See, I can speak Canadian!)
I just love my preteness!!
Post a Comment