This time there actually was a little summer lovin'!! This boy is incredible and the more I get to know him the more I like him and think we compliment each other well! He's clever and funny and kind and respectful and trustworthy and has excellent taste in women and he's not too tall (by that I mean he's really pretty short but he still has several inches on me!!!). Life is great, right? Ummm...not so much. He hopped on a plane today to go to Yale Law School. I sure know how to pick 'em, huh!!!
4 comments:
Sarah
NOw can we pick out the dresses we are going to wear at your wedding!
What's his NAME
Alyssa
Ooh Sarah we can't wait. What 's his name? What dating story is this? There were so many!
Hey, Sarah, you certainly can be closed-mouth about exciting things in your life. I don't remember you saying anything about this guy during our time in Alberta and Utah. Well, now that you have "gone public," let's hear more about him. We're looking for lots of detail.
Love, Mom (writing from Joe and Haylee's house)
Sorry folks, I'm going to make you wait until this weekend is over so I can give you a clearer picture of the story!!
Post a Comment