It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but my life has settled down a little. I'm back to teaching and I'm kind of enjoying it! It isn't quite as scary as it was last year, now that I'm getting the hang of things and I half way know what I'm doing! My students are great! I get to teach honors biology, and those students are just so bright and hardworking and so much easier to teach. Who knew that actually being half-way interested in the topic would make the students easier to manage!
I know some of you have been worried that I might have a boy on the horizon. Don't worry, false alarm! He said he would call when he was finished with family stuff. He never did. This was over a week ago. The End!
Fortunately, I have lots of experience with rejection, or being"dropped on the ground to flop around" (if you don't catch the reference, you aren't around enough, and you need to hear "The Fisherman Song" which is an analysis of my dating experience! As such, I have incredible resiliency and just keep getting up and trying again!! That is why my favorite quote of the week is from the wise Robert Louis Stevenson: "Our business in this world is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits." Happy Monday to all of you!!
1 comment:
You wouldn;t want to marry a lawyer anyways
Post a Comment