Just kidding! I have no summer lovin' to report, but I thought it might grab your attention!! I am, however, lovin' my summer, if that counts! I have had a good mix of playing and working, laughing and giggling, sleeping, hiking and running, road tripping, roller coaster riding, poutine making, dance partying, reading and wrestling with nieces and nephews (but there's still time for a lot more of the latter...you'd better watch you back if you're under twelve!). I will be engaging in some skydiving, pioneer trekking and songwriting about my favourite members of the family!! Don't you worry, I will be bringing my guitar to the reunion and between Joe and I, I'm sure we can come up with some winners!
Lest you worry that I'm becoming frivolous in my vacationing, let me remind you that until this summer, I had NEVER taken a real vacation other than visiting family. I realized this when I went to Disneyland and it occured to me that as far as I could remember, I had never stayed in the same hotel room two nights in a row! I'm also of the opinion that I ought to take advantage of being single, and of course childless, and not a destitute college student; therefore, it is important to do all the fun crazy things I have always wanted to do before I find myself acquiring additional responsibilities! As much as I understand the importance of getting married and look forward to it when the time comes, I'm quite happy to enjoy the freedom of singlehood while I can. No reason to feel sorry for your baby sister!!!
Cheers!!
1 comment:
I think you are feeling guilty for how much fun you are having, and you know that deep down in your heart you don't deserve to have this much fun. So stop it right now!
Christian
Post a Comment