It has sure been an interesting week of fun and joy and plumbing problems!! First of all, on Monday, my roommate did the dishes and thought it was a good idea to send large amounts of rice down the garbage disposal. It got seriously clogged. Not only did the sink get clogged, but it backed up into the dishwasher full of dishes! We tried massive amounts of Drano and we even took apart the pipes under the sink and still we could fix it. Finally on Thursday, we had a plumber come and fix it. Well, I came home from work on Thursday and spent two hours cleaning the nastiness of the kitchen due to the clog! I then decided to try to hook up our old new washer and dryer! I was almost electrocuted, but I still couldn't get the dryer working! Then my roommate and I set up the washer and it turns out that it leaks and it leaked all over the carpet! We finally got the carpet dry and everything is back to normal!! It sure feels good!
Other than that, life is pretty stinkin' good! I am mostly caught up on grading, we finally got the internet in our house and I'm making some new friends here in my new neighborhood! Life really couldn't get much better! I am so blessed!!
3 comments:
new friends ;)
I'm pretty sure bunkkiness is the only person that ever reads my blog, but hey, that's alright!!
Hey Everyone Check out Sarah's Real Blog @ http://www.evilbioh.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment