I know I have so many loyal readers out there (maybe I have one!) that have been so excited to read a new post from the Preteness!! I don't like to disappoint! I have been having a lovely time in the big city! My roommates are amazing and we have a lot of fun together! I honestly could have asked for better roommates! It is particularly relieving after spending a lot of months in a difficult and stressful apartment! We will be having a house warming party sometime in the near future and everyone is welcome! Call, facebook message or email me for details!!
I'm learning more and more to love my students and I figuring out how to do classroom management! Even if the kids aren't any better now than they were a week or two ago, at least they know that when I say something I mean it and I will follow through! If nothing else, at least that makes me a happier teacher because all of my management stuff is already in place, so I just follow the rules, rather than creating something on the spot! This has really made me a happier and less stress out teacher! Woo hoo!!
It's amazing how much more peace I feel inside when my home can be a real refuge from the storms of life and when there is order and structure to everything! It has been a while getting here, but now that I have arrived, I'm pretty happy about it!!
1 comment:
I am happy for you Preteness. I am glad life is good and shaping up. Thanks for being my friend and letting me crash at your house and do nothing. That is a true friend. Miss you!
Post a Comment