Saturday, March 14, 2009
Good day for circles!!
As it turns out, I'm kind of a nerd! In fact, I embrace the inner nerd. I'm proud of it. I sprot it as much as possible. This may be evident by the way I wear my lab coat at school just because it's cold. This may be evident by my excitement (and maybe compulsion!) to explain a scientific principle when it comes up in an everyday conversation. Maybe it's because I prefer to read National Geographic than a fictional story. Today my nerdiness is manifesting itself by my celebration of pi(e) day! I have every intention of making some kind of pie tonight and maybe right some geometry poetry (or maybe even a song!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah-
My class celebrated "Pi" day too!!!!!! The pies were so delicious. I ate tons of pie at school and then ate more at home. Unfortunately, we couldn't celebrate on the 14, but we celebrated on Tuesday the 17. I am glad you too celebrate pie day. I hope your pie was delicious.
Post a Comment