There's something amazing about the warmth and daylight that comes with the spring! Somehow, I'm a happier person when I see a little glimpse of daylight in the morning and have lots of daylight after work is over. Those were some long sad days when I would go the whole day without seeing any daylight...not even through a window!
It makes me happier. It makes me feel more patience with my little students. It makes me feel like I can do anything under the sky!
Life has been pretty good all around lately! The weather is beautiful. The sunshine is marvelous! My roommates are splendid. My boys are descent (as in, things could be better, but I also know they could be a lot worse!). My students are the best yet! I haven't had any car tows or tickets or breakdowns lately. I have funny friends who make me smile and grin uncontrollably (maybe this isn't a huge feat, but it's still a beautiful thing!!). I have the softest feet anyone could imagine! I'm pretty sure life doesn't get much better than this!
2 comments:
When is your spring break? I don't suppose there's much chance of getting you to come spend it with us??????
true I did feel your feet and they were very soft!
Post a Comment