Wednesday, August 13, 2008

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!

For the last three days, I have been going to new teacher orientation with the school district, and it turns out that I'm just like a seventh grader! I would like to preface my story that it was ridiculously boring! The presenter was a little less than interesting and the topics covered were all old news having just taken a year of education classes at BYU (which were boring enough the first time around, I might add!). I was also sitting between two of the other new teachers at my school who are funny and chatty and brought that out in me! You all know that I have a tendency to be loud and giddy when someone gets me going, but it's always kind of awkward when that happens in an otherwise quiet room! Anyway, I felt kind of bad; it certainly wasn't very professional of me!
Now I have a long weekend and then it's time to get to work for real!

1 comment:

bunkkiness said...

yay for blogging! I look forward to a long and prosperous online relationship. :)