Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ma and Pa

I just want to say that I have the most incredible parents on the planet! My Mom is staying with me for a couple of days before she leaves to go to Idaho for Grandpa's 90th birthday. My Dad is coming tomorrow night and he'll be staying with me Thursday and Friday nights before we go up to Idaho together. Every time I see my parents, or even talk to them on the phone, I gain a greater appreciation for how amazing they are. They have so many admirable qualities that I want to develop! They have taught me pretty much everything I know about how to be a disciple of Christ simply by their example! I couldn't ask for better parents! As much as they have been known to drive me crazy on occasion, at the end of the day, they have always been exactly what I needed!!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I agree with you Sarah! I couldn't ask for better in-laws! Sure wish you guys were coming south instead of going north this weekend but I guess we'll see you in another 6 weeks or so...

Haylee